Mercury Yantra - Unleash a Positive Whirlwind of Productive Thinking
Mercury takes charge of your Intelligence Quotient, presence of mind, application of common sense and your communication skills. A positive connection to Mercury brings a good education, a flair for communication and creative skills. Your quick witted and rational qualities are attributed to the strongly placed Mercury of your Birth Chart! But a negatively placed Mercury can hinder you at education and career, baffle you at decisions and can even prove to be a threat to your memory skills. Mercury also is important for business skills, for success with computers and electronics as well as essential for a good sense of humor.
Offering your dedicated prayers to this Yantra will improve your learning abilities, help you be more creative and increase your multitasking skills. Its positive vibrations can protect pregnant women against miscarriage and ensure safe delivery of the baby. The Yantra is a one stop solution to all your academic and career related problems. Your intelligence is an unpolished diamond. Explore it to the fullest and stand matchless amongst others. Let your verbal skills unleash the powerful YOU! Here is the Mercury Yantra that can sharpen your intelligence, stimulate your knowledge thirst, quicken your wit and improve your communication skills.
Mercury Yantra revitalizes the lives of:
- People who wish to expand their creative and multitasking skills
- People who yearn for a trouble - free career
- People who hold high aspirations in life
- People who desire to sharpen their intelligence
- People who wish to improve their sense of humor and wit
- People who want better relationship with computers and electronics
- People who long for better business skills
- People who need a better friendship with mathematics
- Parents who seek a safe pregnancy and easy delivery of baby
You can keep this yantra at your office or altar place and do the pooja. You have to chant this mantra for 21/108 times and with the energy of chanting you would be blessed with the positive energy of Mercury Yantra.
Mercury Mantra is as follows
Om bram breem broum sah budhaya namah
How to use the Yantra in Altar?
- Keep the Yantra on a Altar facing North or East, placing the center of the Yantra at the level of your eyes.
- Wash the Yantra with rose water or milk and Wipe the yantra with clean cloth.
- There will be change in color in excess of a period of time but energy of the yantra will not dissolve.
- First apply sandalwood and then Kumkum on the edge of the yantra and in middle.
- Do not forget to consecrate the fruits of this practice to God (karma yoga).
- Then light a candle or ghee lamp and incense stick in front of the yantra in altar and do pooja.
- Chant the mantra as mentioned above in front of yantra.
- Thus, Yantras not only avert disasters but also help in bringing good things to life.
- Yantras add value to one's life and do have mystical powers to heal certain issues which are not understood by most of the people.
- Lakshmi Kubera Yantra
- Subramanya Yantra
- Sthri Vasiya Yantra
- Maha Vishnu Yantra
- Karya Siddhi Yantra
- Sri Krishna Yantra
- Maha Ganapathy Yantra
- Kala Bhairavi Yantra
- Sri Mrityunjaya Yantra
- Mahalakshmi Yantra
- Kali Yantra
- DhanaAkarshana Yantra
- Gayatri Yantra
- Swarna Akarshana Bhairava
- Dattatriya Yantra
- Hanuman Yantra
- Santhana Gopala Yantra
- Lalitha Parameswari Yantra
- Vyapaar Vasiya Yantra
- Vahan Durghatna Yantra
- Satru Samhara Yantra
- Bala Shanmuka Yantra
- Kubera Yantra
- Shiva Yantra
- Siva Sakthi Yantra
- Sun Yantra
- Moon Yantra
- Mars Yantra
- Mercury Yantra
- Jupiter Yantra
- Venus Yantra
- Saturn Yantra
- Rahu Yantra
- Kethu Yantra
- Sri Maha Meru
- Pratyangira Yantra
- Chidambara Chakra Yantra
- Panchakshara Yantra
- Sudarshana Yantra
- Dhanavantri Yantra
- Sri Chakar Yantra
- Saraswati Yantra
- Swayamvara Parvathi Yantra
- Vaastu Yantra