Siva Sakthi Yantra
Siva Sakthi Yantra - Path for wedlock
Goddess Siva Sakthi is one of the many forms of Shakti, the powerful feminine energy of the universe. She is the Goddess of Love and devotion. Sakthi yantra is the Most Powerful, trusted, widely used Marriage Mantra for early marriage, fertility (to conceive child) and happiness. She is the Goddess of Love and devotion. This Yantra can also help you support marriage plans for a family member, Solving the delay in marriage, pregnancy, misunderstandings among couples, to attain a spouse of choice and as per your hearts wish, to be able to choose your spouse well, all other negative elements vanish and attract your soul mate towards you.
- Solving the delay in marriage
- Solving problems in Pregnancy
- Solving misunderstandings among couples
- To attain a spouse of choice and as per your hearts wish
- To be able to choose your spouse well, all other negative elements vanish
- Attract your soul mate towards you
The magnetic waves of this Yantra will attract your life partner towards you; no matter where he/she is dwelling in this world. If you are already into wedlock, be assured of a happy married life with the help of this Yantra. This Yantra can also help you support marriage plans for a family member. she also soothes the mental peace of couples and paves way for gracious lives together and everlasting happiness.
Prevent prayers to this Yantra will remove all the obstacles that stand as roadblocks to your marriage. It will communicate your desires to the Goddess, and she in turn will transform it to reality for you.
You can keep this yantra in altar and do the pooja. You have to chant this mantra for 21/108 times and with the energy of chanting you will be blessed with married life.
Siva Sakthi Mantra is as follows
Om Hreem Yoginim Yogini Yogeswari Yoga Bhayankari Sakala Sthavara
Jangamasya Mukha Hridayam Mama Vasam akarsha Akarshaya Namaha
How to use the Yantra in Altar?
- Keep the Yantra on a Altar facing North or East, placing the center of the Yantra at the level of your eyes.
- Wash the Yantra with rose water or milk and Wipe the yantra with clean cloth.
- There will be change in color in excess of a period of time but energy of the yantra will not dissolve.
- First apply sandalwood and then Kumkum on the edge of the yantra and in middle.
- Do not forget to consecrate the fruits of this practice to God (karma yoga).
- Then light a candle or ghee lamp and incense stick in front of the yantra in altar and do pooja.
- Chant the mantra as mentioned above in front of yantra.
- Thus, Yantras not only avert disasters but also help in bringing good things to life.
- Yantras add value to one's life and do have mystical powers to heal certain issues which are not understood by most of the people.
- Lakshmi Kubera Yantra
- Subramanya Yantra
- Sthri Vasiya Yantra
- Maha Vishnu Yantra
- Karya Siddhi Yantra
- Sri Krishna Yantra
- Maha Ganapathy Yantra
- Kala Bhairavi Yantra
- Sri Mrityunjaya Yantra
- Mahalakshmi Yantra
- Kali Yantra
- DhanaAkarshana Yantra
- Gayatri Yantra
- Swarna Akarshana Bhairava
- Dattatriya Yantra
- Hanuman Yantra
- Santhana Gopala Yantra
- Lalitha Parameswari Yantra
- Vyapaar Vasiya Yantra
- Vahan Durghatna Yantra
- Satru Samhara Yantra
- Bala Shanmuka Yantra
- Kubera Yantra
- Shiva Yantra
- Siva Sakthi Yantra
- Sun Yantra
- Moon Yantra
- Mars Yantra
- Mercury Yantra
- Jupiter Yantra
- Venus Yantra
- Saturn Yantra
- Rahu Yantra
- Kethu Yantra
- Sri Maha Meru
- Pratyangira Yantra
- Chidambara Chakra Yantra
- Panchakshara Yantra
- Sudarshana Yantra
- Dhanavantri Yantra
- Sri Chakar Yantra
- Saraswati Yantra
- Swayamvara Parvathi Yantra
- Vaastu Yantra